The Digestive System & Ayurveda
Dec 26, 2019
Discussing the digestive system and in particular why Ayurveda considers the digestive system so important for our overall health and wellbeing. Colette and Dr. Sujatha discuss the following:
- What is the digestive system.
- Why is the digestive system so important.
- The process of digestion according to Ayurveda.
- The importance of eating for your constitution.
- What can cause digestive problems.
- How ama/toxins are formed in the body.
- Typical signs of aggravation for each dosha.
- How to maintain your digestive system to prevent illness.
Visit the Amrtasiddhi website here.
Listen to episode #92 Ayurvedic Nutrition of the Dhatus.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook