Even though I worked in the health and fitness industry since my 20’s and thought I had a ‘healthy’ life, in fact, my diet, exercise and lifestyle were causing my body and mind to be out of balance! After years of ignoring the signals my body was giving me, the result was an irritable digestive system, loss of my menstrual cycle, a foggy mind and exhaustion.
In studying Ayurveda, I have learned how to live my life according to my unique physical and mental constitution (mind/body type) and the results have brought me a happier, healthier and more balanced life.
Understanding my unique mind/body type and understanding how to eat, exercise and live for my constitution, along with implementing some simple daily routines has made a tremendous positive difference in my health, my wellbeing and my life. My goal is to empower my clients by educating them on how to live in accordance with their ‘true nature.’ The keys to optimal health and contentment are in our own hands.
Contact Colette at [email protected]
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor – Kerala Ayurveda Academy
- Ayurvedic Foundations II – Drs. Welch & Svoboda
- Ayurvedic Herbalism – Dr. KP Khalsa
- Ayurvedic Therapist & Cleanse Specialist – Kerala Ayurveda Academy
- Ayurvedic Aromatherapy – David Crow
- Holistic Personal Trainer – NASM
- Theta Healer – Theta Healing Technique
- Yoga Instructor – Yogaworks
- Yoga Medicine Instructor – Yoga Medicine
WORK WITH COLETTE
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with a Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook
Join the Elements Healing and Wellbeing Newsletter
Enter your info to join the weekly newsletter