Setting Intentions with Amy Wheeler
Jan 09, 2020
This is the time of year that many people are making New Year resolutions or intentions. Colette and Amy discuss setting intentions vs. New Year resolutions. They cover the following topics:
- What is an intention vs. a resolution.
- Sankalpa – setting intentions that are in alignment with your true nature.
- How Sankalpa can be part of your Ayurveda & Yoga journey.
- Amy’s cognitive behavioural therapy exercise for setting intentions.
- Bringing Sankalpa into your everyday life.
- Tips for each dosha on how to set intentions to ensure success.,
- Colette and Amy share their intentions for 2020.
- Colette shares a Sankalpa mudra and morning intention practice.
Receive Amy’s download of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy exercise here.
Find out further info on the Group Digestive Reset Cleanse and Group Reset-Restore-Renew Program.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook