Self-Transformation is Global Transformation with Vaidya Jayarajan Kodikannath
Jun 11, 2020
Colette chats with Vaidya Jayarajan Kodikannath about the current protests in the US (and worldwide in support) demanding an end to systemic racism and demanding fundamental human rights for all. In this episode they discuss the following:
- Why it’s so important that injustices are acknowledged and recognised before any healing can begin.
- From an Ayurvedic perspective, what qualities are at play in our world resulting in this intensity.
- The universal law of cause and effect.
- How trauma can be passed through generations.
- How to nourish Sattva, the quality of balance, peace and harmony.
- How does self-transformation results in global transformation.
Visit the Kerala Ayurveda US website here.
Check out the Kerala Ayurveda Facebook page.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook