How did the Rishis (sages) come to know and test the knowledge of Ayurveda?
Apr 12, 2018
Episode #23 Colette chats with Marisa Laursen, lead faculty at the California College of Ayurveda about:
- How did Marisa discover Ayurveda
- What Ayurveda means to her personally and professionally
- Who are the ancient Rishis (sages) who first brought us the profound knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga
- How did the Rishis come to know the knowledge of Ayurveda
- How are the Truths revealed by Ayurveda known to be true
- We discuss one of the six systems of Indian philosophy, Nyaya, which answers the above question.
- The four different means of knowing Truth
- Direct perception
- Forest academies
- The Upanishads
Click here to find out more about the California College of Ayurveda
This link will take you to the Classical Ayurveda Yoga Therapy program
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook