Eating Disorders, Body Image & Ayurveda
Sep 19, 2019
John Immel from Joyful Belly and Colette discuss eating disorders, body image and how Ayurveda can be extremely supportive in the healing journey. They discuss the following:
- Why Ayurveda is a great support structure for eating disorders.
- What is an eating disorder.
- How Ayurveda helps us connect with our ‘true hunger’.
- How ‘true hunger’ manifests differently for each dosha type.
- Pacifying the aggravated doshas in different eating disorders.
- The Ayurvedic healing journey.
- Body dysmorphia.
Check out the Joyful Belly website for the easy to digest foods list.
Click here to receive the $750 scholarship to Joyful Belly’s upcoming Masters in Ayurvedic Digestion and Nutrition course.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook