Compassionate & Inclusive Leadership with Amy Wheeler
Sep 03, 2020
Amy Wheeler chats with Colette about the importance of compassionate and inclusive leadership in the world and particularly in the Yoga community, in which Amy is a leader.
Amy is encouraging the Yoga community to embrace equality, inclusion and diversity. Colette and Amy discuss the following:
- How the Bhagavad Gita teaches us how to lead with compassion.
- The importance of self-reflection and working on our own internal battles in order to be a more compassionate leader.
- Being authentic and true to your values no matter what the outcome.
- The importance of humility in leadership.
- Embracing new leadership and being open to change and a new perspective.
Visit Amy’s website – The Optimal State
Listen to episode #147 Boosting your Immunity
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook