Dhatu Agnis, Your Health & Consciousness with AD Victor Briere
Sep 10, 2020
Agni is the fire element in the body and it governs the transformation of food and sensations into energy. This fire element is present in all the dhatus or tissues of the body and it’s the awareness in each cell of the body. Colette chats with Ayurvedic Doctor Victor Briere about the following:
- What is agni.
- The relationship between agni and the dhatus (tissues).
- The important role of agni for our physical and mental health.
- The refinement process of the dhatus.
- The effect of emotional stress on the dhatus.
- How agni nourishes our consciousness.
Connect with Dr. Briere and learn more about his offerings here at Pacific Coast Ayurveda.
Book a private Digestive Reset Cleanse & choose your own date.
Listen to episode #92 which details the Ayurvedic Nutrition of the Dhatus.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook