Vibrating Vata with AD Victor Briere
Jan 30, 2020
The Vata dosha is responsible for all movement, creativity and inspiration. Vata is considered the leader of the doshas as it’s the only dosha that can move, therefore it’s responsible for moving Pitta and Vata around the body. The Vata dosha brings everything to life!
Colette and Ayurvedic Doctor Victor Briere delve deep into the Vata dosha in this episode and they cover the following topics:
- Vata 101.
- The importance of the Vata dosha in the body/mind.
- Strengths of the Vata dosha.
- Signs of aggravation of the Vata dosha.
- Vata and the mind.
- Vata and sleep.
- Vata and the nervous system.
- The importance of a daily routine for Vata.
- Diet and lifestyle tips for pacifying Vata.
Visit AD Victor Briere’s website Pacific Coast Ayurveda.
Check out the Elements Instagram page.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook