Sound Medicine with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
Apr 09, 2020
Colette chats with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary about her new book Sound Medicine: How to use the ancient science of sound to heal the body and mind.
In this book Dr. Chaudhary introduces us to Siddha medicine which is over 8,000 years old and how the Siddha’s deep connection to nature resulted in vibrational medicine, using mantras to heal the body and mind.
Colette and Dr. Chaudhary discuss the following:
- Dr. Chaudhary’s personal journey with sound medicine from the age of 9 years.
- Turning her neurology practice into an integrative medicine practice using Ayurveda and sound medicine.
- Her journey to India and introduction to Siddha medicine.
- The emergence of Biofield science and how it connects Western medicine to ancient Eastern practices.
- Dr. Chaudhary shares a special mantra for healing and preventing viral outbreaks, along with special global groups you can join.
Visit Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary’s website.
Visit the Sri Narayani Holistic Centre website.
Join the global Zoom groups for mantra healing for Covid-19.
Book an online consultation with Colette.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook