My Ayurvedic Internship Experience in India
Oct 20, 2022
In this solo episode Colette shares the experience of her recent trip to India, where she spent three weeks continuing her Ayurveda studies. She discusses the following:
- Her 10 day internship at an Ayurvedic Health Village in Kerala which included:
- Visits to local Ayurvedic clinics
- In-house practicums
- Visit to the herbal gardens
- Ayurvedic medicine factory visit.
- Outreach day in the local community.
- Cooking classes, temple visits and more!
- Five days as a rogi at an Ayurvedic resort in Bangalore.
Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Kerala Academy. Learn more at keralaayurveda.us/courses
- Banyan Botanicals. Save 15% on Ayurvedic products when you shop at www.banyanbotanicals.com/elements
Visit Colette's website www.elementshealingandwellbeing.com
Have questions before you book? Book a FREE 15 min online Services Enquiry Call
Join the Elements of Ayurveda Community!
Stay connected on the Elements Instagram and Facebook pages.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook