Emotional Digestion with Dr. Paul Dugliss
Oct 26, 2022
Dr. Paul Dugliss is a pioneer in the American medical system being one of the first physicians to integrate the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into modern healthcare.
In this episode Dr. Dugliss chats with Colette about emotional digestion and they discuss the following:
- What is emotional digestion.
- How do we know if we have old emotional baggage.
- What inhibits the digestion of emotions.
- What happens to unprocessed emotions in the body.
- How being heart-centered can help us have awareness, receive the wisdom of the emotion and to integrate the lesson.
Thanks to the sponsor of this episode:
- New World Ayurveda - visit the website for more information or book a Free Discovery Call here.
- Mount Madonna Institute. Receive $100 off tuition when you register for the Ayurvedic Health Counselor Program before November 30th, 2022 with discount code Elements22. Visit mountmadonnainstitute.org for further details.
Check out the heart based meditation by Dr. Dugliss www.heartbasedmeditation.com and his Ayurveda school www.newworldayurveda.com.
Visit Colette's website www.elementshealingandwellbeing.com
Have questions before you book? Book a FREE 15 min online Services Enquiry Call
Join the Elements of Ayurveda Community!
Stay connected on the Elements Instagram and Facebook pages.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook