Equanimity with Amy Wheeler
Nov 26, 2020
Equanimity is a good topic to discuss as we begin holiday season during a divided time in our world. Colette chats with Amy about how to keep our calm and composure during difficult conversations and situations. They discuss the following:
- Amy’s visual image of equanimity.
- How the kleshas and the gunas affect equanimity.
- Misperceptions and expectations.
- How emotions affect our physical and mental health.
- Maintaining equanimity during the holiday season.
Visit Amy’s website to learn about her offerings.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook