Ayurveda & Self-Realisation with Vaidya Anupama
Aug 06, 2020
Ayurveda is a science of self-healing and this self-healing can lead to self-inquiry and self-realisation. Colette chats with Vaidya Anupama Kizhakkeveettil about Ayurveda’s teachings on self-realisation. They discuss the following:
- What is self-realisation.
- How can self-healing lead to self-realisation.
- How can self-realisation be beneficial for our health and wellbeing.
- How to start on the journey of self-realisation.
- The importance of teaching Ayurveda to children to help them manage the stressors of life.
- Why our connection to each other and to nature is so important.
Visit the Southern California University of Health Sciences
Check out Vaidya Anu’s Athreya Herbs website
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook