Allergies and Ayurveda
Mar 21, 2019
Episode #72 Springtime can bring allergies for many people. In this episode Colette focuses on seasonal allergies and also allergies to food, mould, medicines, pets, dust etc. which people can acquire later in life.
Colette covers the following topics:
- What is an allergy
- Types of allergies
- Why do allergies occur in the body
- How does ama or toxins affect allergies
- The importance of our agni or digestive fire in preventing allergic reactions
- How our emotions can affect our allergies
- Dosha-specific allergic reactions
- What is means when we say that Spring is Kapha season
- Cleansing to help prevent and treat allergies
- What to focus on to keep your immune system strong and prevent illness and allergies
- What to avoid this time of year to prevent toxin build-up
Download your Allergy Tip Sheet & Pranayama Tutorial here.
Check out the Daily Habits for Holistic Health course here.
Book your in-depth online Ayurvedic Consultation today!
Purchase nasya oil from Banyan Botanicals via this link.
Listen to the following podcast episodes mentioned here:
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook