The Balance of Attachment and Authenticity
Jul 29, 2021
Attachment is necessary for our survival at a young age and if our attachment needs are not met, we will adapt our behaviour to achieve that attachment and as a result suppress our authentic self which can lead to dis-ease physically and mentally.
Colette chats with Kundalini Yoga teacher, Joe Rich and Ayurvedic Doctor, Victor Briere on this topic and they discuss the following:
- Why attachment is important in our lives.
- What happens when our need for attachment is not met.
- Adapting our behaviour to achieve attachment.
- Why authenticity is important for survival.
- How suppression of the authentic self starts a pathology of dis-ease.
- Healing old adaptations to realign with our authentic self.
- Contact Joe for a free Numerology Reading (provide your birth day, month & year) via email [email protected]
- Contact Victor for a free 15 min Jyotish Reading (provide your place and time of birth) via email on [email protected]
Visit the International Institute of Ayurveda website for info on the Ayurveda Practitioner and Vagus Nerve Course, both starting Jan 2022.
Visit Colette's website elementshealingandwellbeing.com
Next Discounted Group Seasonal Cleanse starts October 1st, 2021
Join the Elements of Ayurveda Community!
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook