Stress and Burnout
Apr 26, 2018
Episode #25 Colette and Amy discuss stress and burnout. In today’s society we are bombarded daily with lots of stress and it’s so important to be mindful of how stress manifests in our body and mind and learn how to manage it. They discuss the following:
- Stress vs. burnout
- How a little stress is good for you – Eustress
- What happens to our body during times of stress and burnout
- The affects of stress on a cellular level
- Colette’s burnout story
- The glorification of stress in our society
- How stress manifests in each mind/body type
- How to ease stress and regain balance in your constitution
- Amy’s morning routine to balance her constitution
- Why mothers in particular need to make self-care a priority
Free download of Colette’s pranayama (breath work) tutorial
Banyan Botanicals is a great source for all the supplements we mentioned in this episode.
Join us on social media!
Thank you for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook