Sovereign Self with Acharya Shunya
Aug 05, 2021
Acharya Shunya is an internationally renowned spiritual teacher and scholar of nondual wisdom (Advaita) and an award-winning and classically-trained master of Yoga and Ayurveda.
In her latest book, Sovereign Self, Acharya Shunya shares the wisdom of the Vedas, so that each of us may emancipate ourselves from restrictive belief systems and discover our true nature—that which is always whole, joyful, free, and ultimately sovereign.
Colette chats with Acharya Shunya about the following:
- The meaning of Sovereign Self.
- What is the illusion that keeps us shackled.
- The gift of the ancient texts, the Vedas.
- The real power of the mind.
- Maya, the illusion that conceals the true self.
- Spiritual bypassing and false teachers.
- Letting go of the false self and purifying the mind.
Thanks to Kerala Ayurveda Academy for sponsoring this episode. Please visit visit keralaayurveda.us to learn more.
to purchase Acharya Shunya's new book Sovereign Self, discover all the offerings available and the Awakened Self Foundation.
Colette's online services:
- Online Consultations
- At-home Digestive Reset Cleanse
- Online Daily Habits for Holistic Health Program
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook