Eudaimonic & Spiritual Wellbeing with Marlysa Sullivan
Jul 09, 2020
Marlysa Sullivan is a physiotherapist and yoga therapist with over 15 years of experience working with people suffering with chronic pain conditions.
She has researched Aristotle’s concept of eudaimonic wellbeing and Yoga’s spiritual wellbeing as a way to help restore a sense of wellbeing to the individual living with chronic pain. We discuss the following:
- How chronic pain can affect a persons life.
- What is eudaimonic wellbeing and how can it help a person with chronic pain.
- Perceived social isolation and the health effects.
- The effect spirituality can have on our health and wellbeing.
- How Aristotle’s virtue ethics correlates with Yoga’s yamas and niyamas.
- Marlysa shares case studies of how she works with her clients.
Check out Marlysa’s website marlysasullivan.com
Listen to episode #135 on the Yamas and Niyamas
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook