Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
Jul 15, 2021
Travel, whether it’s by car, train or plane will aggravate the mobile quality of Vata and can result in digestive issues like bloating, excessive gas and constipation. It can also cause dryness in the body, lower back discomfort and sleeping problems.
In this episode, Colette shares many great tips from Ayurveda that can help you keep Vata balanced and prevent these aggravations. She discusses the following:
- What to pack in your carryon luggage.
- How to pacify Vata with drinks, food and self-care practices during your travels.
- What to avoid when traveling.
- In-flight mindfulness.
- What self-care practices to do when you arrive at your destination.
Click here to save 20% on triphala and Colette's other favourite Banyan Botanical products.
- Online Consultations
- At-home Digestive Reset Cleanse
- Online Daily Habits for Holistic Health Program
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook