Jyotish & The Four Aims of Life with Freedom Cole
Mar 08, 2021
This is follow-up conversation to episode #169 Introduction to Jyotish where Colette chats with Freedom about how Jyotish works with the four aims of life. They discuss the following:
- What are the four aims of life.
- Kama – activities/pleasure
- Artha – money/prosperity
- Dharma – purpose/service
- Moksha – liberation/non-attachment
- The role of the four aims in deeper fulfilment of personhood.
- How imbalances occur in the four aims.
- How a Jyotish reading works with the four aims of life.
- The importance of balance with the four aims of life for the individual and society.
Click here to listen to the other two episodes mentioned and scroll to the episode number below:
#169 Introduction to Jyotish
#115 The Four Aims of Life
Visit Freedom's website scienceoflight.net to find out more about his Jyotish readings and educational programs.
Join Colette's discounted Digestive Reset Cleanse starting April 16th, 2021
Connect with the private Elements of Ayurveda Community here
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook