Neurodegenerative Diseases & Ayurveda
Nov 14, 2019
Dr. Sujatha and I chat about neurodegenerative diseases. Neurodegenerative disease is an umbrella term for a range of conditions which affect the brain, particularly the neurons. Examples of neurodegenerative diseases include Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s Disease, Motor Neurone Disease and Dementia. We discuss the following:
- How Ayurveda explains Neurodegenerative diseases.
- The dosha(s) imbalance involved in neurodegenerative diseases.
- The treatment protocol for these diseases.
- Dr. Sujatha shares some of her experiences in treating clients with neurodegenerative diseases.
- How to prevent the degeneration of the neurons.
- Advice for people caring for loved ones with a neurodegenerative condition.
Visit Dr. Sujatha’s website Amrtsiddhi.com
Book an Ayurvedic Consultation with Colette.
Learn more about Colette’s online Daily Habits course and Ayurvedic Cleanse.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook