NAMA Conference – Ayurveda & the Mind
May 09, 2019
Episode #79 Colette attends the National Ayurveda Medical Association (NAMA) conference and the focus this year is ‘Ayurveda and the Mind’. She gives us an insight into the conference and speaks with some of the presenters along with sponsors and attendees.
Click here to get in touch with Colette or to book a consult/program.
Colette chats with the following people:
- Dr. Meenakshi Gupta on her pre-conference practicum – ‘Vedic herbal formulations for healing the mind’ and her work with ADHD.
- Colette discusses her notes from Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar’s presentation on ‘Emotional Health & Wellbeing’.
- Dr. Manas Kshirsagar on his panel presentation – ‘Addiction: An Ayurvedic Perspective’ and his workshop on ‘Ayurveda for Millennials’.
- Banyan Botanicals and their relationship with NAMA and their commitment to being a conscious-based business by becoming a certified B corporation.
- Colette’s client, Vanessa speaks on her experience as a first-time attendee of the NAMA conference.
Click on the following links for:
Further information on NAMA and to donate to the NAMA Accreditation Fundraiser.
Dr. Meenakshi Gupta’s website Ayuroots click here.
For information on Dr. Mana’s and workshop Ayurveda for Millennials see Ayurvedichealing.net and Ayurvedaman.com.
Banyan Botanicals website.
Vanessa Manel’s Beauty & Wellness.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook