Myra Lewin of Hale Pule Ayurveda and Yoga
Feb 22, 2018
Episode #17 Myra Lewin has studied and practiced Ayurveda and Yoga for more than 20 years. She has guided thousands of people to reclaim their natural state of health through consultations, treatments, Yoga and Ayruveda teacher trainings, workshops and retreats at her facility Hale Pule Ayurveda and Yoga in Kaua’i, Hawaii.
Myra and I discuss the following:
- Her personal journey with Ayurveda
- This importance of good digestion, home cooked meals and digestive health tips
- How Ayurveda helps you to understand your ‘true self’ and the freedom that can come with that knowledge
- The Wisdom or Vata stage of life and it’s benefits
- Perimenopause, menopause and tips for maintaining balance during these big energetic shifts
- The programs and offerings at Hale Pule Ayurveda & Yoga
For more information on Myra’s holistic health facility and all the wonderful programs they offer, please click on the link below
Hale Pule Ayurveda & Yoga
Thank you for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook