Loneliness and Disconnection
Jun 06, 2019
Episode #83 Amy Wheeler and Colette discuss the loneliness epidemic sweeping our modern world, which is causing us to disconnect with each other. We’re not only disconnecting from each other, but also disconnecting from our ‘true nature’ and Mother Nature and all this has a detrimental affect on our holistic health.
Amy and Colette discuss the following:
- Connection is a fundamental necessity.
- The stats on loneliness.
- Amy’s feelings of loneliness in her life.
- The different types of loneliness.
- Colette’s feelings of disconnection.
- How Ayurveda and Yoga can give us the tools to combat loneliness and disconnection.
- Finding ‘your people’ or tribe.
- How a Vata imbalance can cause a feeling of disconnection.
- Being vulnerable in order to connect.
- How loneliness may manifest in each dosha.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook