Integrating Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda with Kamalesh Ginger Hooven
May 05, 2022
Kamalesh Ginger Hooven is Provost of Mount Madonna Institute. She is the Director of the Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy program. Kamalesh has a Master’s degree in Ayurveda and is a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner as well as a Certified Yoga Therapist.
Colette chats with Kamalesh about the following:
- What is Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy.
- Working with the subtle and gross body for healing.
- Using the tanmatras to heal the subtle body.
- The three bodies, five sheaths, chakras, nadis and vayus.
- The internal limbs of Yoga.
Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Mount Madonna Institute
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy - For $100 off tuition, use the Reference Code Elements100 when you join a first level certification!
Visit Colette's website www.elementshealingandwellbeing.com
Have questions before you book? Book a FREE 15 min online Services Enquiry Call
Join the Elements of Ayurveda Community!
Stay connected on the Elements Instagram and Facebook pages.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook