Grief with Amy Wheeler
Feb 07, 2019
Episode #66 Grief is a challenging subject to discuss and in this episode Amy bravely shares her story of the recent loss of her Mother. Colette and Amy discuss grief, loss, how to process it all and the spiritual growth that can come from loss. They discuss the following:
- Amy shares her recent story of grief.
- The opportunity for connection in grief.
- How grief brings out compassion and empathy.
- How undigested grief can affect us.
- The special messages from beyond.
- Finding what gives you faith/hope.
- How grief helps you figure out what’s important in life.
- Acknowledging grief/loss in others.
- Allowing a person to be in their grief.
- Digesting losses through our daily self-care practices.
- Creating space for grief.
- How grief/loss can be a time of spiritual growth.
- Leaning on your daily self care practices during times of grief.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook