Ghee – The Essence of Butter
Mar 14, 2019
Episode #71 Colette talks all about Ghee, clarified butter which has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years for its health and medicinal properties.
Colette covers the following in this episode:
- The misinformation on saturated fats in previous decades
- How ghee is made
- The Ayurvedic perspective on ghee
- The numerous benefits of ghee
- Ghee’s ability to reduce inflammation
- How ghee can benefit our brain health
- Studies show that ghee in fact reduces cholesterol
- The wound healing properties of ghee
- Why ghee is used in cleansing
- How ghee repairs the digestive tract and aids digestion
- The boosting power of Ghee for our vitality, prana and ojas!
- How to incorporate ghee into your daily life
Make your own ghee by downloading this free recipe.
Add ghee to your Turmeric Golden Milk.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook