Dorothy's Adapting Ayurvedic Journey
Aug 04, 2022
Dorothy has had many life changes since starting her journey with Ayurveda and she shares her experience with incorporating an Ayurvedic lifestyle as a new mother. We chat about the following:
- Dorothy's introduction to Ayurveda.
- Adapting the cleanse to her busy life with her young baby.
- Feeling lighter physically, emotionally and psychologically.
- Setting boundaries to avoid overwhelm.
- Letting go of perfectionism and being flexible.
Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy Click on this link to learn more and save 10% on an upcoming program by using the code ELEMENTS.
- Mount Madonna Institute Receive $100 off tuition when you register for the Ayurvedic Health Counselor Program before December 31st, 2022 with discount code Elements22.
Visit Colette's website www.elementshealingandwellbeing.com
Have questions before you book? Book a FREE 15 min online Services Enquiry Call
Join the Elements of Ayurveda Community!
Stay connected on the Elements Instagram and Facebook pages.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook