Change your Schedule, Change your Life with Dr. Suhas
May 24, 2018
Episode #29 Colette chats with Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, a world-renowned Ayurvedic physician and educator from India about his latest book, Change your Schedule, Change your Life. They discuss:
- Is your schedule killing you?
- What are clock genes
- The importance of being in tune with Nature’s rhythm
- What is social jet lag
- Why the timing and quality of your sleep is important
- What is time forwarding and why we’re so ‘time poor’
- What is forest bathing and why it’s so powerful
- Circadian timing for thriving in life
- Why multitasking is a waste of time
- How daily self-care practices aid with daily cleansing
- Diet-Sleep-Exercise – the tripod of life
- Is technology dominating and disrupting our life
- Mindfully connecting to your body and mind daily
Click on the link below to purchase Dr. Suhas’s book and for information on his offerings.
This link will connect you with Dr. Shuhas’s clinic
Click here for further information on Colette’s ongoing Daily Habits for Holistic Health online course
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook