Ayurvedic Wisdom with Vaidya Jayarajan
Nov 22, 2018
Episode #55 Colette chats with her teacher, Vaidya Jayarajan Kodikannath, who is a visionary, a classically trained Ayurveda doctor and an accomplished teacher representing a lineage of Ayurveda Practitioners from Kerala, India.
In this episode Colette and Dr. J discuss the following:
- The lineage of Ayurveda Practitioners from Kerala that Dr. J represents
- Dr. J’s path into Ayurveda and what Ayurveda means to him
- The journey to becoming Vice President and Academy Director of Kerala Ayurveda (USA)
- His role as a member of the Board of Directors of National Ayurveda Medical Association (NAMA)
- NAMA’s new Accreditation Council and the future of Ayurveda
- Stories of healing from Dr. J
- The benefits of studying Ayurveda with Kerala Ayurveda (USA)
For information on Kerala Ayurveda please contact [email protected] or visit their website www.keralaayurveda.us
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please consider leaving me a rating/review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts. I would appreciate you spreading the wisdom of Ayurveda.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook