Release Shame with Vedic Sexuality with Acharya Shunya
Mar 11, 2021
Acharya Shunya is the first female head of her 2,000-year-old Indian spiritual lineage, she has dedicated her life to the dissemination of Vedic knowledge for the spiritual uplifting of all beings.
Colette chats with Acharya Shunya about a recent article titled, 'Release Shame with Vedic Sexuality'. An insight into what the Vedas teach us about human sexuality. We discuss the following:
- Why there needs to be less intense focus on sexuality.
- How kama/pleasure is one of the four aims of life.
- The importance of bringing dharma into sexuality.
- How do we become spiritually shameless.
- Why Ayurveda recommends limiting our sexual activity at certain times.
- How becoming spiritually shameless unites us with a greater truth.
Click here to read Acharya Shunya's article 'Release Shame with Vedic Sexuality'.
Visit acharyashunya.com to learn more about Acharya Shunya's offerings and her books:
- Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom
- Sovereign Self
Check out Colette's Digestive Reset Cleanse:
- Group discounted cleanse starting April 16th, 2021
- Private cleanse - choose your own dates
Join the private Elements of Ayurveda Community
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook