The Truth About Fats with Divya Alter
May 27, 2021
Divya Alter is an Ayurvedic chef, certified nutritional consultant, educator, and co-founder of Bhagavat Life, the only Ayurvedic culinary school in Manhattan.
In this episode, Colette chats with Divya about Ayurveda's view on fats and they cover the following:
- The different types of fats according to Ayurveda.
- Which fats are considered ‘good fats’ and why they are important in our diet.
- The best cooking fats, their qualities and the affect on the different dosha types.
- The difference between unrefined, cold-pressed and refined oils.
- Using oils topically on the skin.
- Storing fats and cooking tips
Check out Divya's online cooking classes at the Bhagavat Life Ayurvedic Cooking School bvtlife.com
- Online Consultations
- At-home Digestive Reset Cleanse
- Online Daily Habits for Holistic Health Program
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook