The Pineal & Pituitary Glands with Dr. Sujatha Kekada
Oct 15, 2020
The pineal gland is a pea-sized gland shaped like a pine cone. It’s located in the brain near the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus. Colette chats with Dr. Sujatha about these small but very important glands. They discuss the following:
- What is the pineal gland.
- The relationship between the pineal & pituitary glands & the chakras.
- The concept of the 3rd eye.
- Moving from the grounded chakras to the more subtle chakras.
- Melatonin & the Circadian rhythms.
- Calcification of the pineal gland.
- The benefits of chakra mantras.
- The journey of accessing the subtle energies of the pineal gland.
Thank you to Kerala Ayurveda for sponsoring this episode. Visit keralaayurveda.us/elements for special offers just for Elements of Ayurveda listeners!
Visit Dr. Sujatha’s website amrtasiddhi.com
Check out the European retreats Dr. Sujatha mentioned in this episode
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook