The Critical Role of the Gallbladder with Dr. Teitelbaum
May 14, 2020
The gallbladder is a little pear-shaped pouch which is often overlooked, however, in this episode Dr. Marianne Teitelbaum explains the importance of the gallbladder and how it can be the hidden culprit in many illnesses. Colette and Dr. Teitelbaum discuss the following:
- The critical role the gallbladder plays in the body.
- What is gallbladder sludge & its symptoms.
- What happens when the gallbladder doesn’t work properly.
- The correlation between the thyroid & the gallbladder.
- What happens when the gallbladder is removed.
- How to thin gallbladder sludge.
- Beneficial foods for the gallbladder.
- Self-care practices for the gallbladder.
Visit Dr. Teitelbaum’s website here.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook