Spring Foods for Your Dosha
Apr 25, 2019
Episode #77 At this time of year we’re transitioning from Winter or Vata season, which is governed by the elements of space and air into Spring or Kapha season, dominated by the elements of earth and water. Ayurveda gives us guidelines on how to choose the right tastes and foods to help keep our body and mind in balance and prevent Spring sickness.
In this episode, Colette gives guidelines from Ayurveda on how to navigate this season for your dosha. She discusses the following:
- Why Spring is considered Kapha season in Ayurveda.
- The qualities of Spring and how they affect the doshas.
- What tastes balance the body/mind during Kapha season.
- How these tastes affect Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- What foods are in season in Springtime.
- Which seasonal foods to choose to balance your dosha.
Click here for details on the private Digestive Reset Cleanse.
Book a FREE discovery call or a private consultation with Colette here.
Click here to listen to the episode on the six tastes
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook