New Year Q & A
Jan 03, 2019
Episode #61 Colette takes some great questions from listeners of the podcast.
Questions submitted by the listeners include:
- What are the 3 most important things to do/address first when new to Ayurveda?
- Each time I take a dosha test, the results revealed different imbalances in different doshas. Why is this?
- What is Ayurveda’s advice for healthy bones? What food, exercise and lifestyle tips would be the best to follow? I have just been diagnosed with borderline osteoporosis.
- What is the Ayurvedic view on lab testing and do we need to or should we look to utilise these tests for more accurate diagnosis and treatment?
- If we are dual dosha type and both balanced which do we follow in terms of lifestyle and food choices?
- How do I achieve clear, healthy skin?
- How to once and for all have strong digestion and assimilation so that I can eat all vegetables and good foods to reverse my deficiencies balance my hormones and have clear thinking and a healthier mood?
- How do I find time to take care of myself when life is so busy?
- How should I exercise for my dosha type?
- How are my digestive problems influencing my state of mind?
Join Colette’s newsletter to stay up-to-date with upcoming events.
Book a FREE Online Discovery Call or Consult with Colette.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook