Mental Health, Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy
Sep 20, 2018
Episode #46 Colette and Amy discuss mental health and what causes mental imbalances according to Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy. They also give tips and guidelines on how to bring your body and mind into balance. They discuss the following:
- Why Autumn/Winter can cause mental imbalances
- The importance of a balanced agni (fire element) in our body/mind for awareness
- Sensory overload and our mental health
- Sensory digestion of our experiences
- The functions of agni in the body – clarity, decision-making, courage, vitality and happiness
- How Ayurveda can help you bring your mind into balance
- How Yoga Therapy can aid with balancing the mind
Book an Ayurvedic online consultation with Colette here.
Click on this link for info on Colette’s Digestive Reset Cleanse
Want to work on your habits and behaviour patterns? Check out Colette’s Daily Habit for Holistic Health course.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook