Enchanting Beauty with Dr. Manisha
Sep 06, 2018
Episode #44 Colette chats with Dr Manisha about her new book ‘Enchanting Beauty’ (Ancient secrets to inner, outer and lasting beauty). They discuss the following:
- Why did you want to write a book like this?
- What is your definition of beauty?
- Can you tell us about the Shakti energy and the importance of this energy for our wellbeing.
- After many, many years of treating women in your clinical practice, you questioned, like: “why women felt that they were somehow unworthy after menopause,” “why women felt vulnerable in relationships,” ‘why women were so stressed,” “what made young ladies have such fear around their appearance and such a lack of self-esteem”….Can you tell us the realisation you had from this reflection?
- In your book you said that ”It is our birthright to experience this profound understanding of beauty, but in a world of so much pretending, masquerading and twisting beauty into something other than what it truly is, we need somewhere to turn to that harbours the truth. And, you went on to say that the first step is …”to begin with, that we need to allow our inner beauty to resurface in our awareness.” Can you please explain this important first step?
- A woman goes through many transitions in her life, can you discuss the importance of these transitions and give some tips for women of all ages going through these different life transitions.
Click here to purchase Dr. Manisha’s book Enchanting Beauty
You can visit Dr. Manisha’s clinic website here www.ayurvedichealing.net
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook