Ayurvedic Factors To Consider When Eating with Mary Thompson
May 26, 2022
Ayurvedic educator, Mary Thompson discusses the eight factors affecting food utility and digestibility.
The eight factors which Mary breaks down are:
- Prakruti - the nature of the food.
- Processing - its impact on the quality of the food.
- Food combining - choosing ingredients.
- Quantity - tips on portion size and when to stop eating.
- Habitat - where your food comes from.
- Time - time of day, time of life, season.
- Conscious dining - awareness during all stages of food preparation, eating and digestion.
- Self-Responsibility - making empowered choices.
Check out Mary's website and resources here... marythompsonayurveda.com
Visit Colette's website www.elementshealingandwellbeing.com
Have questions before you book? Book a FREE 15 min online Services Enquiry Call
Join the Elements of Ayurveda Community!
Stay connected on the Elements Instagram and Facebook pages.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook