Ayurveda, Yoga & Feminine Energy with Amy Wheeler
Dec 14, 2017
Episode #12 Chatting with Amy Wheeler about her life purpose of educating people in yoga, psychology and wellness. She uses her professional skills to engage students’ body, breath and mind; teaching them how to create sustainable health and happiness.
We discuss the following topics:
- Amy’s personal and professional journey with Yoga and Ayurveda
- The importance of finding balance with Dinacharya (daily self-care practices) or as Amy calls it ‘Self Care Health Care’
- How being in balance will reveal your ‘true nature’
- The optimal state of living
- The rise of the feminine energy in the world today and the importance of the balance between the feminine and masculine energies
- The process Amy uses when working with clients
- Amy’s Yoga therapy teacher training offerings
You can find all of Amy’s offerings on www.amywheeler.com.
Here’s the link to the Mental Emotional State Assessment tool charts.
For further information on Colette’s services, please visit the Elements Healing and Wellbeing website.
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook