Ayurveda Marma Therapy
Sep 05, 2019
Ayurvedic Doctor, Madison Madden chats with Colette about the ancient Ayurveda practice of Marma Therapy. A therapy which focuses on manipulating the subtle energy or Prana of the body in order to support the healing process. Madison and Colette discuss the following:
- What are the origins of Marma therapy.
- What are Marma points.
- How are Marma points used in Ayurvedic therapies.
- How does Marma therapy work.
- Which are the most powerful Marma points on the body.
- Self-stimulation of Marma points with Yoga, pranayama and massage.
- Madison guides us through a self-stimulating Marma facial massage.
Connect with Madison at Pacific Coast Ayurveda.
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook