Ayurveda Cooking for Beginners with Laura Plumb
Nov 05, 2020
Laura Plumb is the author of the bestseller, Ayurveda Cooking for Beginners, an Ayurvedic Cookbook to Balance and Heal. Laura helps us to simplify Ayurveda cooking and we discuss the following:
- Five steps to Ayurvedic eating.
- Choosing your food by tuning into the qualities/gunas in your body, your mind, your environment etc.
- Understanding how to choose foods for dual-doshas or tridoshic constitutions.
- Questions from the Elements community:
- Best tip for making a meal fast and convenient.
- Best foods for evening meals.
- Cooking for a family with different constitutions.
Thank you to Kerala Ayurveda for sponsoring this episode. Visit keralaayurveda.us/elements for special offers just for Elements of Ayurveda listeners!
Visit Laura’s website lauraplumb.com
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook