Ayurvedic Winter Cooking with Divya Alter
Feb 18, 2021
Divya Alter is the co-owner of Divya's Kitchen, an Ayurvedic restaurant in Manhattan and of Bhagavat Life, an Ayurvedic culinary school.
Colette chats with Divya about Winter cooking and they discuss the following:
- Divya's journey with Ayurveda.
- The importance of eating seasonally.
- Winter cooking methods.
- Herbs and spices for the Winter season.
- Pacifying Winter dishes for each dosha type.
- Foods to avoid in Winter.
- Pacifying herbal teas for cooler weather.
and enjoy 15% off your first purchase by using the code ELEMENTSOFAYURVEDA15
Check out Bhagavat Life Ayurvedic cooking school bvtlife.com
Thanks for listening!
Discover and Understand Your Unique Mind/Body Type with this Free Introduction to Ayurveda eBook
Enter your info to receive the free eBook